- Ideal for confined work spaces at only 58 in (1.47 m) wide with zero tailswing.
- Maximum drive performance of 35% gradeability and 4.0 mph travel speed.
- Motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contactors or speed sensors, reducing complexity and improving reliability.
- Rolls through standard double doorways.
- 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom has 139° range of motion allowing positioning above or below horizontal.
- Self-leveling platform features 180° powered horizontal rotation for precise positioning and easy operation.
- Compact storage length of 13 ft 9 in (4.2 m) and width of 58 in (1.47 m).
- Easy ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retracting or extending the boom.
- Automatic hill and ramp braking.
Get more information about the Z34/22N.