The workhorse for asphalt contractors, this articulated, vibratory roller can be deployed on many jobs usually reserved for larger asphalt rollers. A wise investment for every contractor who is looking for dependability and productivity.
- Articulated movement with power-assist provides accurate, positive steering control and increases maneuverability in confined job sites.
- Oscillation up to 11 degrees maintains drum contact to the surface.
- Hydrostatic drive with infinitely variable speed control for forward and reverse speeds allows for smooth starts and stops.
- Large 40-gallon (180 liters) poly water tank is equipped with a water level sight gauge and provides the industry’s longest intervals between fill-ups.
- 1 1/4-inch (32 mm) right side clearance allows close operations near walls and obstructions.
- Curb clearance of 19 inches (483 mm) insures flush compaction to the curb.
- Unobstructed driver visibility — open, uncluttered operator’s platform allows for clear views.
- Superb engine panel access to all engine and hydraulic maintenance components.
- ROPS and seatbelts standard.
Spec Sheet (PDF)
Get more information on the Manufacturer’s website.