The Tapco PRO 14 produces custom pieces for any siding and roofing application. It’s efficient, secure locking system uses a pulling motion rather than a pushing motion allowing you to be closer to the tool when working with larger pieces. The PRO 14 features an individual bending handle making for an easy operation, letting you get closer to the work. It’s patented Moving Pivot Hinge allows increased bending power, and it’s unique hemming capability allows for 180-degree overbends to produce more rigid panels.
Bending Capacity: All Vinyl, Soft Aluminum up to .030, Galvanized Steel up to 28ga., Copper Sheet and Coil up to 16oz.
- Tapco’s exclusive Unilink technology! Never adjust your brake again
- 14″ throat depth with patented large inside working pockets and a 2 3/8″ mouth opening
- Lightweight, high tech anodized alloys and computer designed die castings for strong, durable performance
- Patented “Moving Pivot Hinge”, the world’s most advanced hinge design, for unparalleled bending performance
- 180° hemming capability for making more rigid panels
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 106 lbs.
Get more information on the Manufacturer’s website