- Power Nailer 50P Hardwood Floor Nailer
The 50P is recommended for use on 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Tongue and Groove flooring. The Model 50P with 18 gauge Powercleats is your best choice for installing some of the harder, 3/4″ exotics such as bamboo and other solid or engineered wood flooring.
The model 50P uses a thinner 18 gauge cleat that is less likely to split the tongue on thinner woods. It is also recommended for flooring that is a very hard species like hickory. Many of the hard exotics available today require a thinner cleat to penetrate without splitting the tongue.
- Operating Pressure: 80-110 PSI
- Mfg. Model: 50P
- Mfg. Part Number: 02-50P00LSW
- Installs 3/4″, 5/8″, 1/2″ and 3/8″ (19 mm to 9 mm)
- Powercleats 1-3/4″ to 1″ (45 mm to 25 mm)